Skilled Craftsman needed to be our rock-steady problem solver
Are you the rock that it seems like everyone can depend on? If you know a variety of home trade repair skills and strive to make each project better than the last, Heirloom has a place for you on our team. Every project at Heirloom has a clear scope-of-work so you can focus on delivering the task at hand. We’re patient, have a discerning eye for quality and are looking to grow our team.
At Heirloom we take care of the homes for hundreds of families that depend on our work. We need a carpenter that can methodically break down and rebuild anything we throw at them. You’ll be responsible for measure-twice-cut-once quality and efficiency as you work on site with the team.
You’ve undoubtedly done it alone, and you’ve assuredly worked at a company that didn’t value your skill and work ethic. If you’re ready for the best construction culture Duluth has to provide, let’s talk. If you’re excited to develop the next generation of craftsmen, it’s time to make a move. If you value the structure and support of a business that will truly respect your construction skills, it’s time to look at switching to Heirloom. Apply today.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Order and Return Materials
- Accurately assess situations
- Execute specific scopes of work
- Job site Safety & Cleanliness
- Customer Satisfaction
- Detailed Communication
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Job Type: Carpenter
- Work Hours: M-F Full Time
- Physical Requirements: Heavy Lifting, Carrying, Not overly afraid of Heights
- Required Education: High School or GED
- Required Experience: 5+ years as a crew member, leader or foreman capacity in residential construction