Construction Apprentice needed to become a future remodeling Expert
You’ve always been fairly handy. You have a mechanical mind for how things go together. You enjoy solving problems and wouldn’t mind learning more about construction. If that sounds like you, we have a seat with your name on it at Heirloom.
At Heirloom we maintain several hundred homes in our community which provides an opportunity to learn an incredibly wide set of residential remodeling and repair skills. From a leaking faucet to a full renovation you’ll have an opportunity to learn all things residential construction from the best master craftsman in the industry.
We’ve paved a path of skill development, mentorship, and career advancement opportunities with you in mind. If you have a hustle and aptitude that you don’t feel is being utilized, let’s talk. If you’re hungry to become a pro and grow your career as a hands on craftsman, it’s time to look at joining the Heirloom team. We specialize in developing skill and advancing people forward as they grow. Apply today.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Order and Return Materials
- Accurately assess situations
- Execute specific tasks
- Job site Cleanliness
- Detailed Communication
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Job Type: Laborer, crew member, apprentice, carpenter
- Work Hours: M-F Full Time
- Physical Requirements: Heavy Lifting, Carrying, Not overly afraid of Heights
- Required Education: High School or GED
- Required Experience: 2 years of hands on trades experience
- Benefits: Group Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Location: Duluth / Superior / Twin Ports Area