Do you need to cross T’s and dot I’s, love running your own race with a team cheering you on, and measure your success by completing one task before jumping to the next? If this sounds like you, we might have the perfect position for you at Heirloom.
Our ideal housekeeper knows that anything worth doing is worth doing right. They bring accountability and expertise to work each day and find value in seeing the results of their effort. They know how to start the race fast and finish at their best.
If you have some experience in housekeeping and find that it’s the technical focus that keeps you going all day long, let’s talk. Your practiced precision may be exactly what we need on our growing team.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Cleaning and re-setting vacation rental homes
- Laundering and folding linens
- Replenishing guest supplies
Job Overview & Requirements:
- Job Title: Vacation Rental Housekeeper
- Work Hours: Full Time 9am to 5pm
- Training for Position: Informal and Formal
- Required Education: Highschool Diploma
- Experience Required: Housekeeping or cleaning
- Location: Duluth and surrounding areas
- Other: Must have weekend availability, reliable transportation to go to and from locations, a reliable cell phone with a data plan
At Heirloom, being able to do the work is important and so is being a part of our team. To help us through the hiring process, we do ask candidates to complete a short (5-10min) behavioral assessment to be considered for employment. The assessment can be accessed at the flowing link: