Knowledgeable Technician needed to be our home repair hero
Does it seem like you are the person that everyone goes to when they need something fixed? If you enjoy learning how to do something new and love to tackle a variety of problems we have a place for you on the Heirloom team. We take pride in our knowledgeable fast moving Maintenance Technicians. At Heirloom these technical problem solvers are Hero status.
Heirloom has a strong reputation maintaining hundreds of homes. Every day we keep the lights on for countless families in our community. Our ideal technicians have a relentless duty do fix it correctly and do the right thing for the property and customer. Through our detailed communication process we take pride in the knowledgeable information we get to deliver through our work.
That also means each day as a Maintenance Tech at Heirloom you will get a new puzzle to solve. You will get an opportunity to improve your skills with an opportunity to work in every style of home construction. If you are tired of doing the same thing every day we should talk. If you want a place with stability, that will truly appreciate your construction gifts you’ve found a home. If you’re ready to spread your wings now’s the time – apply today.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Accurately assess the situation
- Quality execution of work orders
- Job site Cleanliness
- Customer Satisfaction
- Detailed Communication
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Job Type: Maintenance Technician, Remodeler, Carpenter, Craftsman
- Work Hours: M-F Full Time
- Physical Requirements: Heavy Lifting, Carrying, Not overly afraid of Heights
- Required Education: High School or GED
- Required Experience: 5+ years in residential construction, maintenance or similar
- Benefits: Group Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays
- Location: Duluth / Superior / Twin Ports Area